ANSA Developmental Free Soccer League Program
At ANSA, we provide children and youth in disadvantaged communities the opportunity to participate in a quality soccer league at an affordable price. Due to the generosity of our supporters, we are able to offer qualifying families financial assistance.
To participate in the league for FREE, children must meet one or more of the following requirements:
* The child is in the United States in refugee status.
* The child is an immigrant in transition in the United States.
* The child’s family has an annual income below $20,000. (Please provide copy of most recent tax return.)
* The child is an orphan.
* The child is going through a period of grief or loss.
* The child’s parent volunteers at ANSA.
* The child’s parent is a staff member at ANSA.
* The player is currently a competitive ANSA player in good standing with the organization.
If your child meets one or more of these requirements, please register and submit proof requirements upon registration.
If you do not meet the requirements above, your child may participate but the cost will be the same cost as our recreational program.
For any questions please contact us at [email protected]