ANSA Developmental Free Soccer League Program
At ANSA, we provide children and youth in disadvantaged communities the opportunity to participate in a quality soccer league at an affordable price. Due to the generosity of our supporters, we are able to offer qualifying families financial assistance.
To participate in the league for FREE, children must meet one or more of the following requirements:
* The child is in the United States in refugee status.
* The child is an immigrant in transition in the United States.
* The child’s family has an annual income below $20,000. (Please provide copy of most recent tax return.)
* The child is an orphan.
* The child is going through a period of grief or loss.
* The child’s parent volunteers at ANSA.
* The child’s parent is a staff member at ANSA.
* The player is currently a competitive ANSA player in good standing with the organization.
If your child meets one or more of these requirements, please register and submit proof requirements upon registration.
Locations and Times
6711 Long Point Rd
4101-4111 2 and 1 Half St
|Rinity Rio Pavo|
1120 N Vista Dr
9051 Triola Ln
| Bush Elementary|
9730 Stround Dr
| Wednesday:||Landis Elementary|
10255 Spice Ln
| || |
| Thursdays:||Hamilton Apartments |
9215 Bellwood Ln
| || |
For any questions please contact us at [email protected]